Senin, 11 Januari 2010

SPESIFIKASI TOSHIBA SATELLITE T115

TOSHIBA SATELLITE T115
The Toshiba Satellite T115 is the first 11.6 inch laptop from Toshiba to use an Intel CULV processor. It goes head to head against similar laptops from Acer, Asus, Dell, HP, Lenovo, and others. I’m hoping to get my hands on a demo unit soon, but those crazy kids at Laptop Magazine have beaten me to the punch with a detailed review of the Toshiba Satellite T115 thin and light laptop.

Toshiba has apparent a new anthology in the Satellite band – the T115. The Satellite T115 is able with an 11.6 inch widescreen display. It is accessible in Nova Red and Nova Black.

Toshiba Satellite T115 specifications:
  • Display: 11.6-inch askew widescreen HD TruBrite LED Backlit display
  • Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium operating system
  • Processor: Intel Pentium processor SU4100 or Intel Celeron processor 7433
  • Memory: Upto 4GB of DDR3 RAM
  • Storage: 250GB 5400 rpm HDD

The T115 is a ‘green’ laptop. It appearance a mercury-free LED backlit display. It additionally meets the requirements of the EnergyStar 5.0 standard.

Features

The T115 has a full-sized keyboard. The touchpad supports multi-touch controls such as two-finger pinch, rotate, annal and swipe.

Other appearance accommodate 802.11b/g/n wireless and 10/100 Ethernet, one eSATA/USB admixture anchorage with USB sleep-and-charge and two USB ports, HDMI port, 5-in-1 anamnesis agenda reader, congenital webcam, stereo speakers and microphone. Congenital Wireless N technology and Bluetooth are additionally accessible on baddest models.

Pricing and Availability

The Toshiba Satellite T115 starts at $449.99. It will be accessible from October 22.

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar